To connect quality job-seeking military candidates and their spouses with civilian employers to fill open positions worldwide.Navigation
Troops To Tankers Driving Opportunities Quality Carriers, our employees and affiliates want to THANK ALL Veterans and those currently serving for your service. Troops To Tankers Driving Opportunities!! We would be honored to have you become a member of our team. To ensure that...Read More
Hiring truck drivers Excellence. Pride. Professionalism. These are foundational building blocks of TMC Transportation’s culture and part of what makes military veterans a great fit for our organization. We care for and maintain our trucks as the valued assets they are…and we...Read More
True North Logistics True North Logistics offers deep relationships within the veterans community, access to highly-qualified personnel across myriad technical and business domains, and established processes for streamlined identification and placement. Our veteran recruiting...Read More
Travel Healthcare Professionals Ex Military Jobs RTTEMPS/RNTEMPS brings together travel healthcare professionals and facilities for short-term, long-term, and permanent placement nationwide. Search Here For All Travel Allied Health Careers and USA Locations – new positions and...Read More
Reddaway Ex Military Jobs Reddaway is Celebrating 95 Years of Service Excellence. Reddaway, founded in Oregon City, OR has provided western regional coverage since 1919. Reddaway began as a premier service provider in the Pacific Northwest that has today grown to encompass all...Read More
Planned Systems International Ex Military Jobs It’s a competitive world out there. At Planned Systems International, we know what it takes to find and keep the best IT professionals — people like you. We’re continually committed to make this the best company to work...Read More
C R England seeking Class A CDL Drivers Ex Military Jobs C R England seeking Class A CDL Drivers Ex Military Jobs~C R England is seeking Class A CDL Drivers with Zero Tuition For Vets!! Are you ready for a career change? Join the growing number of service men and women who have...Read More
Crown Holdings Inc Crown Holdings Inc through its subsidiaries, is a leading supplier of packaging products to consumer marketing companies around the world. World headquarters are located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. We are always looking for Military Veterans with...Read More
Onsite OHS Healthcare Careers Onsite Occupational Health and Safety, Inc. (Onsite OHS) is a full-service medical support company headquartered in Princeton, Indiana. Established in 2008 by Kyle G. Johnson, a veteran of the U.S. Navy Hospital Corps, Onsite OHS is a certified...Read More
CHSi International Healthcare Careers CHSi International Healthcare Careers Founded in 1975, CHSi. Trusted and Independent Workforce Health Management, is the industry’s trusted provider of onsite health centers and national examination programs. Major corporations and...Read More
We are not merely a job board or a recruiting service: we are dedicated to providing both proactive assistance for veterans and their families with their transition back into the civilian workplace, and assistance for companies with open positions in fulfilling their recruitment needs.
* Information for Ex Military Professionals. With Military-Civilian, you have access to a direct link with companies that are hiring. Find a match for your skill sets and desired location anywhere in the world!
* View current job listings by visiting our Career Board page, view by location, category or keywords. This career directory is free to view for all, with no-login required and you can send your resume directly to recruiters for any position!
* Join our mailing list to receive our Hot Jobs newsletter. Make your job search easier and receive postings straight to your inbox, along with news about upcoming hiring events! click here to sign up now and start receiving job information. Over 1,500 individuals subscribe to the Military-Civilian Careers ENewsletter, which is the quickest and easiest way to receive Information for Ex Military Professionals about hot jobs.
You may also follow daily Blog Posts by email by joining on Military-Civilian Blog Page and you can subscribe to our RSS Feeds for instant updates!!.
*Join Military-Civilian Resume Data Base. Please do not attach any Qualifications/Certificates/SS# or DD214 Papers until requested by a company recruiter. All resumes will be approved before publishing in the Military-Civilian resume data base. Posting a resume in the Military-Civilian data base does not guarantee employment.
* When you get employed, reach back and help a fellow Service men and women over the wall. What goes around, comes around. Help when and where you can. You, a family member or friend could be next to need a job. Let them know about the Military-Civilian Career ENewletters! To make your search more selective you can sign up for General Interest, Healthcare Careers and or Job Fairs, we hope you find this a useful tool. Plus you can go to Bookmark and Share at the bottom each job posting and send these career opportunities out to your social media sites to help others This is the best data base for Information for Ex Military Professionals!
*Check out our 2016 Job Fair Category, all Military Friendly Job/Career Fairs are posted here plus you can find Tips for Attending A Job Fair such as Dress for Success, Practice a Pitch, Bring Supplies, Check Out Companies and much more!!
*We are actively engaged in the social media sphere, posting information about our jobs, upcoming career fairs, and other relevant content. Besides this blog, we can be found on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Pinterest, Google+. If you are active on any of these sites, please drop us a line! We have endless amounts of Information for Ex Military Professionals
International Healthcare Careers
Sign up for our mailing list to receive our Hot Jobs Newsletter
* About Us
Helping veterans find meaningful, gainful employment after their service to our country is our driving passion, because we believe they deserve more than merely our thanks for their sacrifices.
* Our Military Civilian Community
works to connect military veterans and their families seeking civilian jobs with companies who have open career opportunities. If you or anyone in your network is looking for work either stateside or overseas, I encourage you to check out the job posts in the Career Board of my site
http://www.military-civilian.com/pages/career-board/. All career postings are free to view, with no login required, and you can submit your resume directly there. You can also sign up for our “Military-Civilian Career ENewsletter ” or RSS feeds to get all our job posts straight to your inbox – this you need to do from Military-Civilian Blog page, or join our Hot Jobs for Veterans and their Families group on LinkedIn at http://bit.ly/Military-Civilian. Thanks for the opportunity to share this–the more we spread the word, the more veterans we can help find jobs!
* Website – About Military Civilian
Companies post descriptions of their open jobs on our Career Board. It is free to view job postings, and candidates may submit their resumes directly to the hiring representative of the company.
* ENewsletter – About Military Civilian Community
Join our mailing list to receive our “Military-Civilian Career ENewsletter” Make your job search easier and receive postings straight to your inbox, along with news about upcoming hiring events! click here to sign up and start receiving job information, you can use the Quick Social Shares and share this ENewsletter to all you social shares such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.. To make your search more selective you can sign up for General Interest, Healthcare Careers and or Job Fairs.
* Join Military Civilian Community social media sphere, we share all jobs, upcoming career fairs, and other relevant content on these sites You can find us on The Blog page, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Pinterest, Google+. If you are active on any of these sites, please share with others in your social networks
* Join our Military Civilian Community to share Careers, Education, Job Fairs, Franchises and much more with your military social network. It’s all about sharing!
*Employers Seeking Military Veterans will find an extensive, easy to use database of High Quality Candidates whose skill sets are exactly what they are looking for. We make it simple for companies to post their jobs and for the ex military professionals to find the listing and contact your company with all necessary information needed.
* We also partner up with other websites such as TechEXPO USA, and many more for extra internet exposure.
* Military-Civilian is a small boutique website that is dedicated to getting results, please check out our Military-Civilian testimonials. Your company can post careers, job fairs, franchises and educational opportunities or any information you would like to get out to the military community, we are not a headhunter or a recruiter more a connector of people.
* Join our unique program today and benefit from access to quality, qualified job-seeking military professionals.
For more information for Employers Seeking Military Veterans, click here
or contact Lucy at
or via phone at 310-455-2002
P O Box 883, Topanga, CA 90290